Finally, after weeks of waiting, Samsung announced Galaxy A90 5G, the first non-top-of-the-range smartphone from the company to support the new generation networks. But is it really a medium range?
Technical features Galaxy A90 5G
- Screen: 6.7 ″ Full HD + (2.400 x 1.080 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-U
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core (2.84GHz + 2.42GHz + 1.8GHz)
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Internal memory: 128 GB + expandable via microSD (6 GB RAM model only)
- Back cameras: 48MP f2.0 + wide-angle 8MP f2.2 (123 °) + depth 5MP f2.2
- Front camera: 32MP f2.0
- Connectivity: 5G Non Standalone (NSA), Sub6 (Snapdragon X50 modem)
- Battery: 4.500 mAh, 25 W recharge
- dimensions: 164.8 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 206 g
- Other: fingerprint reader below the screen
In effect we are dealing with a "Almost top of the range" a bit in every sense: the processor is the most powerful of the year (if we don't consider its "retouched" version 855+), we have a big battery, good amount of RAM and internal memory. On the front we find a U notch and the fingerprint reader below the display.
Many interesting software features are not lacking: among these the support a Samsung DeX, screen mirroring on PC Windows via the Microsoft Your Phone and Game Booster app. Also on the camera side there are Super Steady, Scene Optimizer and Flaw Detector.
Interesting the design back original, with two very different patterns that divide the back into two parts. The layout of the rear cameras is in the classic upper left corner.
READ ALSO: Do you want a fast fixed internet line? You must aim for these operators
Galaxy A90 5G will be available in South Korea starting tomorrow, and will expand "later" to other markets. There are two colors, simply called "white" and "black". We advise you to take a look at the gallery to discover its complete design. The price will change from market to market.
Via: Sammobile (1), Sammobile (2), Sammobile (3)Source: Samsung