The Jailbreak for the latest version of the mobile operating system of Apple, iOS 7, made with the tool Evasi0n7, from the Evad3rs team, has probably become one of the most controversial, mainly because of its mysterious and, in a way, hurried launch. But the question is to know more thoroughly if it is worthwhile or not to proceed immediately to the unlock of the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini with iOS 7.
Should or not Jailbreak iPhone and iPad with iOS 7?
Then we can analyze the pros and cons that may involve the use of this tool to Jailbreak iPhone and iPad with iOS 7. So far we can say that there are few reasons why we should proceed to the realization of the unlocking. The surprise output of this tool has left the developers of tweaks and jailbreak accessories out of place, firstly to Saurik, the creator of Cydia. This made that most applications are not prepared and optimized, so we leave a list of tweaks compatible with the iOS 7 Jailbreak.
Why Jailbreak on iPhone and iPad with iOS 7?
- It is possible to do it on all devices compatible with iOS 7
- It works with iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4.
- iOS 7.1 is about to leave and this could void the possibility of unlocking our device.
Why Not Jailbreak iPhone and iPad with iOS 7?
With regard to the cons, these are several and probably the most logical decision we should make, at least for now.
- According to what several users report, this tool, Evasi0n7, is very unstable.
- Most Tweaks are not compatible.
- The new version of the tool for the Jailbreak, more stable, will be coming soon.
- iOS 7.1 is about to leave and if we do not want to lose the jailbreak we will not be able to update and enjoy the news of the latest version of iOS.
The Cons of Jailbreak in iOS 7 Outperform the Pro
As we can see, the cons of Jailbreak the iPhone and iPad, outweigh the Pro. For this reason, it is advisable to unlock the iPhone or any other device compatible with iOS 7 only those people who are safe and know the risks that this first version may entail, for the moment. Have you already jailbroken your device or do you think it's not time yet? If you liked this article, do not hesitate to vote it or share it through your favorite social networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) on the buttons you will find above.