Get FREE TextGrabber app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
It is available totally free for a week in the app store of Apple, the App Store, the app TextGrabber + QR Code Scanner: OCR recognizes, translates and saves your printed text from magazines, books, documents for iOS devices (iPhone and iPad), thanks to the Free App of the Week promotion. With this program we can capture texts written in other languages with the device's camera and automatically translate them to any other language supported by this software. Know all the features of this application and download it below.
ABBYY TextGrabber It allows you to capture any part of a printed text or the QR code of magazines, books, documents, etc., in more than 60 compatible languages. Recognized text can be edited immediately, translated into more than 90 compatible languages, published in Facebook, Twitter, Evernote or forwarded by email or SMS message.
The translation is available as a separate in-app purchase.
Main features of TextGrabber + QR Code Scanner
Among the main features that this application has, we can highlight the following:
- Recognize text or QR code in more than 60 languages, including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and others.
- Translate texts from more than 90 languages. (Internet connection is required, in the purchase-app).
- Edit captured text or copy it to the Clipboard to paste it into other applications.
- Publish recognized text in Facebook, Twitter and Evernote from the application.
- Look for additional information about the recognized text or fragments of it on the Internet.
- Send the recognized texts by email or SMS.
- Store text photos on your iPhone.
- All captured text is saved in a history folder and can be opened and edited at any time.
- Text to speech recognized and translated with VoiceOver function.
- Large font and audible indications for interface elements to help people with vision problems.
Download TextGrabber + QR Code Scanner from the App Store
If you don't have this yet app to translate texts with the iPhone and iPad camera, you can install it through the direct download link, from the App Store, which you will find below.
TextGrabber + QR Code Scanner: OCR recognize, translate and save your printed text from magazines, books, documents is in the App Store, requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It is available in the following languages: Spanish, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, French, English, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish.