The battery in mobile phones is one of the problems that causes us more headaches. In the case of the iPhone 7, it is a terminal with three years of life and after such a long time the battery may start to give problems, decreasing its autonomy and making it impossible for us to use our device properly and get performance from all its functions.
The passage of time and the intensive use we make of our iPhone 7, it reduces too much its battery of 1960 mAh. That is why it is advisable to take into account some tricks that will allow us to flatter the ultimate life of it as much as possible. It is important that you know, that there are no miracles, or magic formulas for the battery to last longer than it can, but it is possible to make a better management of it to take advantage of it as much as possible. For this we show you the best tricks to increase the battery life of your iPhone 7.
Tricks to improve the battery of your iPhone 7
– Lower the screen brightness: The iPhone 7 has a 4.7-inch IPS Retina HD screen, so if we are one of those who like to have the brightness to the full, this will have a negative impact on the battery life, which will decrease faster . Therefore it is important to keep the brightness at the lowest level possible at all times. To graduate we will go to «Settings» -> «Screen and brightness» and we will manually adjust the brightness slider as low as possible.
– Use battery saver mode: Apple confirms that with this mode the battery can obtain up to 3 hours of additional autonomy, saving energy by deactivating updates made in the background, as well as visual effects and automatic downloads. That is why it is important that we have it activated when we see that we are running low battery, but we need to extend it as much as possible. You can access this mode from «Settings» -> «Battery» -> »Energy saving mode».
– Disable location service: Many studies indicate that the location service is one of the applications that consumes the most energy. Therefore, it is important to have it deactivated while we are not using it, in order to maximize the battery life of our iPhone 7. To deactivate it, you just have to go «Settings» -> «Privacy» -> Disable location.
– Disable Lift to activate: From iOS 10 it is possible to use this function through which our iPhone 7 automatically detects when we have taken it to look at it and turns on the screen, which can be annoying and unnecessary battery wear. Therefore, it is much better to have it disabled and that we ourselves turn on the screen by pressing the power button or the Home button of the device. To do this, we will have to go to «Settings» -> «Display and brightness» -> «Disable Lift to activate».
– Upgrade to iOS 13: The expected official release of the stable version of iOS 13, will make the iPhone 7 a better mobile, because with respect to the battery, we will notice a performance improvement, since the system will better manage the resources to save energy and allow the autonomy is greater. For now, you can try the Beta of iOS 13 for iPhone, for this you must register in the program of betas de Apple and download the profile corresponding to the iPhone 7. Remember that the mobile went on sale with iOS 10 so surely this is its last major update.