In terms of your health, nothing is more important than getting the answers you need. And when you can't see a doctor right away because of a non-emergency situation, you are diagnosed with a condition or prescribed medications, you will have questions.
There is an iOS application that can help answer those questions. From checking your symptoms to basic first aid, here are the best medical information apps for iPhone and iPad.
WebMD started as a medical information website and now offers practical applications for your device. Use a symptom checker, look for interactions with medications and look for medications, conditions and more.
Important features of WebMD:
- Symptom checker It will guide you through each step of how you feel, including your age and gender, to provide you with the possible conditions for what you are experiencing.
- Doctors, hospitals and pharmacy search engines. It helps you find the medical services you need using your current location.
- Pill Identifiers It lets you know what types of drugs you see using shapes and colors.
- Search function It allows you to search for anything related to health or medicine to help you get answers.
WebMD is a great and favorite application in this category. This gives you everything from injury assistance to medication identification, from the search for medical services to the latest health news. This is definitely an application that helps you stay close.
- Available: iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Android and the web
- The cost: Free
First Aid: American Red Cross
The American Red Cross offers a first aid application for iPhone and iPad that can help when you need immediate attention for an injury or condition. From hemorrhages and fractures to bites and sprains, you can see what should be done immediately before going to the doctor.
First aid features:
- Learn what to do immediately with step-by-step instructions and frequently asked questions.
- Prepare for an emergency situation. such as earthquakes, hurricanes and floods with useful checklists.
- Take the questionnaire to test your knowledge about various injuries and emergencies.
- Find the nearest hospital using your current location.
If you or your loved ones suddenly suffer an injury or condition and need help, applying first aid can save your life. It is definitely an application to continue using your device.
- Available: iPhone and iPad
- The cost: Free
Drugs.com Drug Guide
When you need information about treatment quickly, the Drugs.com Medication Guide is a good source of information. And the application does not stop there. You can get help with a symptom checker, see medications by condition, identify pills and more.
Important features of Drugs.com:
- Check the FDA MedWatch alerts and get news, customer details or search.
- Look for side effects for medicine
- Use a symptom checker for possible conditions for your current situation.
- Review drug interactions for potentially risky drug mixtures.
Drugs.com has a nice and clean main screen that allows you to get the functions you want quickly. You can save your own list of medications with a free account, compare medications and use the Drugs.com savings card at participating pharmacies. To get medication information, Drugs.com is the application you want.
- Available: iPhone, iPad, Android and the web
- The cost: Free with a purchase option in the application to remove ads.
Close this medical information application for iPhone and iPad
Nothing is more important than your health. And if you are prepared for emergencies or simply want a useful tool to verify health problems, these three applications are the best to have at your fingertips.
Do you use this application or do you have other medical information applications for the iPhone that you want to recommend? Anyway, let us know in the comments below!
This application is for medical information purposes only and does not replace professional medical care. If you or someone you know has a medical emergency, seek help immediately.