Although we live in a market that seems to be dominated by services like Spotify or Apple Music, there is still a market for music lovers who prefer to keep their own music library.
If he streaming It has its advantages, but also its disadvantages. If you are one of those who maintain their own music library and want a top quality application, watch out for the latest Poweramp update, because it is very interesting.
The Sony Walkman turns 40, we review the most mythical phones One of the most mythical brands in the industry has turned 40. We review the phones associated with the Sony Walkman designation.
Poweramp wants to be the best music app in its latest update
Music applications are not usually a very popular type of application. In addition to the use of services streaming, most users end up complying with the application that comes from the factory on their mobile and little else.
But if you are a music enthusiast, surely those applications may seem a bit limited. In Poweramp they have worked very hard for this new version that is beginning to unfold. As they tell in their Medium, these would be the main news of its great update:
- Support for almost 20 audio formats: We have mentioned that it is an application for music enthusiasts, and if you belong to this niche surely you will find the mp3 limited. Poweramp now supports mp3, mp4 / m4a / alac / aac, ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff, opus, dsd (dff / dsf), mka, tak and flv.
- New audio engine: Displays internal 32-bit floating-point format, a 64-bit floating-point DSP, samples up to 384 kHz, and several options.
- I recognize that here because I don't understand too much about music, I have lost a little. Sorry if we were wrong.
- Support for Google services: Poweramp is finally compatible with Android Auto, Google Assistant and Chromecast
- Better visualization
- End of support for old phones: One good thing Poweramp had was to be compatible with very old phones. The new version requires that we have at least Android 5.0 as a minimum version. Even so, it is a very old version of Android so you are probably not out of support.
Poweramp is a payment application that may not be affordable for many, as it costs 4.99 euros. However, it will not be necessary for you to buy it in order to try it, since in Google Play itself we have a free trial version that will let us enjoy the experience for 15 days. If you are a music enthusiast, it is surely a long enough trial period to convince you.