It's official, the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro can now be purchased in Spain. This model belongs to the Redmi K20 Pro in China, and comes with a more powerful processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855) and a price slightly higher than the Mi 9T that can already be purchased in Spain for a while. We tell you its characteristics and where you can buy it.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro reaches the market at a price of 400 euros for the 6 GB version of RAM and 64 GB Internal storage The most powerful variant, with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory, is priced at 450 euros. They will be available in major stores, such as El Corte Ingles, Amazon or in the Mi Store or Xiaomi online store. You can already book in Amazon with shipping next August 2. Without a doubt, a very interesting device considering that its price is only 70 euros more than the Mi 9T version.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro, features
- Dimensions and weight: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm, 191 g
- screen: 6.39-inch AMOLED with Full HD + resolution
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Storage: 64, 128 or 256 GB
- Camera principal: Triple 48 megapixel f / 1.7 + 13 MP f / 2.4 wide angle + 8 MP telephoto
- Camera frontal: 20 megapixels, sliding system
- Drums: 4,000 mAh, fast charging
- Connectivity: WI-FI, 4G, NFC, Bluetooth, GPS
- Version of Android: Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- Others: fingerprint reader under the screen
This mobile has a 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with a Full HD + resolution. It is accompanied by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, one of the most powerful on the market. It does so with 6 or 8 GB of RAM and with up to 128 GB of internal memory. There is a variant with 256 Gb, but it seems that it will not reach Spain.
Beyond performance, the Mi 9T Pro has a triple main camera of 48 MP. A second wide-angle lens of 13 megapixels and an 8 MP telephoto sensor, which will allow us to take pictures with a 3x zoom without loss of quality. The front camera is 20 megapixels and has a sliding system. This allows us to have a screen with hardly any frames and without any notch or notch that is in the way.