Things is available for FREE in the App Store for a week
This week the App Store team has selected the Productivity app for iPhone and iPad, Things, as the App of the Week. Learn more about this application and download it below.
What is Things for iPhone and iPad?
Things is an application developed for iPhone and iPad available on the App Store, the app store of Apple, with which you can have a fantastic and very intuitive task manager. With this application you will have the perfect ally to reach any goal, thanks to a very balanced approach, which combines intuitive operation and powerful features.
At the same moment when you start using Things, this application will surprise you how easy it is to create and manage tasks. And thanks to the attractive interface of Things, you can start enjoying managing your day to day, but without giving up even a hint of power: whatever your needs when managing your tasks, Things has the answer.
Things features for iOS devices
This app is very complete and this is thanks to its powerful features. Among these we can highlight:
- Today: decide what tasks you want to do today and associate them with your list today. Throughout the day, you can go checking the list and crossing out tasks. Things will automatically show you scheduled and pending tasks when the date arrives, so you don't forget anything.
- Organize: See today's tasks, upcoming tasks and scheduled tasks for later. Move a task to Someday if you can't do it right away and retrieve it later.
- All in place: Things fit both work and family or free time. Thanks to projects and areas of responsibility, you can control the most complex tasks and meet your personal and professional responsibilities.
- Use tags to associate contexts, priorities or hours, adapting them to your workflow. Filter a list in the blink of an eye to find the most urgent tasks.
- From your head directly to Things: catch ideas on the fly and add new tasks with a simple touch.
- Much more: create repetitive tasks, set deadlines, schedule tasks for later, review completed tasks in the Registry, etc.
What's new in version 2.5.3 of Things for iPhone and iPad
Enjoy all the features of Things and the advantages of its latest version, among which we can find:
- Handoff already works with Things for iPad.
- Things now shows labels in the horizontal position on the iPhone 6 (previously only available on the iPhone 6 Plus).
- Faster synchronization when you reopen the application.
- Settings in the animation shown by canceling the extension «Add to Things».
- Corrected the blurry text that appeared in the Settings section on devices without Retina display.
- Changes in localization in some languages.
- Support for iOS 5 is discarded (you can still download the latest version of Things for iOS 5 from the App Store).
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes.
Download Things for iPhone and iPad, Free
If you don't have this yet productivity application for iPhone and iPad, you can install it for free for a limited time through the direct download link, from the App Store, which you will find below.
Things It is available in the App Store, requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5. It is available in the following languages: Spanish, German, French, English, Japanese, Russian.