One of the most useful tools to keep track of your health is a smart watch. They track your movements, give you recommendations about your apps, and generally motivate you to improve. Most of them have a real downside: batteries.
Not so with Sequent's SuperCharger², which has an automatic battery charging system so it runs out of power before your watch does.
This great hybrid smartwatch recharges from your movements
Okay, loading your moves is great, but that's not all you can do to stay active. You can get sequential cryptocurrencies, SQ coins, which you can then use to purchase health and green products and services from the Sequent affiliate network. Good
This watch also won the coveted Red Dot Design Award this year, with a panel of judges saying, "A smart watch equipped with a hybrid charging system is an interesting innovative idea and compelling sustainability."
Here are the other specs:
- Automatic battery charging system automatically
- Analog real-time activity tracker on the watch face
- Individual training programs, calorie burn estimates, step counting and more from companion apps for iOS and Android
- Water resistant to 50 m.
- Swiss design
- An ecological watch made from reclaimed ocean material
If it's okay to think of a hybrid smartwatch that never runs out of battery, go to Kickstarter, where you can pick it up for a price equivalent to $ 192 USD.
What do you think? Interested in this Sequent smart watch? Let us know in the comments below or send us our discussion Twitter or Facebook.
- The Samsung AirDresser is a wardrobe that cleans and straightens your clothes and I need them
- Doom Bone Vodka will get you drunk with the devil on your way to hell