Inside the Samsung event Unpacked 2019 was presented as expected Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus, but also products with less reflectors but equally interesting. Among them the new tablet of the family, the Galaxy Tab S6, a device designed, like all of the line, to help the productivity of its users.
The Galaxy Tab S6 will include a S-Pen improved, now with 4,096 precision points, which is virtually identical to that of the Note 10, and a dual camera with 123 degree ultra wide angle lens. As in the version of Galaxy Note 10, the new S-Pen includes the “remote control” function and introduces ‘S Pen Gestures’, which allow the tablet to be managed by moving the S-Pen in the air. It also includes a magnet system in the back, which allow us Charge the Pen by leaving it attached to the tablet.
The tablet includes a 10.5-inch AMOLED display, plus four speakers with AKG and Dolby Atmos technology that give you full stereo sound. In addition, it includes improved biometric authentication via fingerprint, which recognizes its user by placing a finger on the screen. Although, this is not a novelty in the world of phones, it is in the tablet world. As if that were not enough, the S Pen has a 0.35mAh battery with a wireless charging system that provides Ten hours of use with only ten minutes of charging.
- Dimensions: 244.5 x 159.5 x 5.7 mm
- Weight: 420 grams
- Display: 10.5 inch Super AMOLED
- Resolution: 1,600 x 2,560 pixels, 287 dpi
- Processor: Snapdragon 855
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Storage: 128/256 GB, expandable via microSD
- Main camera: Dual, 13 MP (f / 2.0) and 5MP (f / 2.2)
- Secondary camera: 8MP (f / 2.0)
- Accessories: Keyboard book cover, POGO charging base, light cover, S Pen
- Battery: 7,040 mAh (0.35mAh in the S Pen)
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie with One UI
Price and launch
It will be available in the United States and some select markets this month of August, and will have a base price of $ 649 (basic version) and $ 749 (version with LTE).