Huawei finally introduced its new generation of devices: we talked about the Mate 30. Although, following a series of leaks that advanced most of the specifications and features of the new Mate 30 line, Huawei already explained why we could say that we are facing the most powerful and attractive terminal of the company that, however, will not have the assistance of Google or the version of Android 10, but with a basic open source version. Which means that apps how YouTube or Gmail will not be preinstalled and that users must download them for themselves. It's not that bad, after all.
From Munich, Germany, the CEO of Huawei Consumer Bussines Group, Richard Yu, unveiled the Mate 30 and the Mate 30 Pro, in the midst of the commercial war that the Chinese manufacturer has launched against the US government. Naked eye, the Mate 30 Pro stands out for its physical appearance with a new screen Horizon display with a curvature of 88 degrees, which means that Huawei has removed from the map the side buttons to include touch sensors through which sound or volume levels can be controlled, as well as the camera shutter. Keep the notch (now longer with hidden sensors) and has a fingerprint reader under its 6.53-inch FullHD + OLED screen. The Mate 30 Pro can also be controlled through gestures as it has front sensors.
With respect to your camera, it has a 32 megapixel sensor for selfies housed within notch and a main sensor of 40MP, a wide angle of 40MP and a telephoto lens of 8MP, all of the Leica brand. It is also waterproof and has a long-lasting 4500 mAh battery with a fast charge of 40W and a wireless one of 27W. Its video capacity, according to Yu, is similar to the professional film camera with an ISO of up to 512000 (for very low light conditions) and the ability to make slow motion recordings with a 4K resolution.
Will be available in four colors Black, Cosmic Purple, Space Silver and Emerald Green, although there will also be other versions with leather finishes.
- screen: AMOLED FHD + 6.53 inches
- Processor: Kirin 990 5G
- GPU: Kirin 990 5G
- RAM: 8 to 12 GB
- Internal storage: 512 GB with the ability to expand with a Nano SD
- Frontal camera: Wide angle of 32 Mpx.
- Rear camera: Main 40 Mpx, f / 1.6, RYYB, OIS; Panoramic cinema of 40 Mpx, 1 / 1.55; 8 Mpx telephoto, f / 2.4, 3x zoom, OIS; ToF; Xenon Flash
- Drums: 4,500 mAh; 40W fast charge; 30W wireless charging; reversible load
- Others: touch volume control on the side, fingerprint sensor under the screen, microphone for calls under the screen, speaker inside USB-C port, 3D facial recognition.
- Android version: 10, with EMUI 10.
Price and availability:
The date of its launch and its price in the national market are still unknown.