Since I got my iPad Pro 2018 and Apple A pencil 2 to follow, I got used to seeing Apple 2 pencil fill state when the magnet broke to the side of my tablet. On the other hand, this beautiful loading interface often makes me wonder: why not? Apple apply a similar charging interface to other devices?
To enter PencilChargingInterface, a free jailbreak tweak done by iOS developer shiftcmdk featuring Apple 2-esque pen charging interface to other devices. Once installed, it makes the interface appear every time the host device connects to a power source, as shown above.
Noteworthy immediately is the adjustment behaves as expected. The interface appears when you connect your cell phone to a power source and quickly disappears on its own. Also, this will display the name of your device directly above the battery information.
PencilChargingInterface is configurable, and for that reason you will find a special preferences panel in the Settings app after installation:
Here you can:
- Hide or show the interface on the home screen
- Hide or show interface on lock screen
- Hide or show the interface in the app
- Personalization notification (implement Apple A pencil 2 style notifications) (beta)
- Choose between bright, dark, blurry or dark blurry screens
- Enter a special fill message to appear on the interface
- Accelerate animation
- Rotate the charging interface in the orientation of your device
- Use this interface for low power warnings.
- Change the compatibility mode to use it with other similar settings
If PencilChargingInterface sounds like something you want to try, then that's it can be obtained for free from the shiftcmdk repository in Cydia or Sileo. This setting is compatible with iOS 11 and 12 Jailbreak devices.
If you haven't used the shiftcmdk repository, you can add it to the package manager of your choice with the following URL:
What do you think about SettingsCollapse? Let us know by commenting below.