A file that has an EXE extension is a special application file that can only be run on the operating system Windows. But, along with the times and increasingly sophisticated technology, files with the EXE extension can already be opened and run on Android.
This is possible because the specifications of Android are increasingly sophisticated. So that the exe file can be run more easily. However, not all exe files can be opened or run on Android. Only lightweight exe files that we can run. For example like games windows or so on.
To open an exe file on Android, of course you must have an exe file. Many sites provide exe files for free. One site that provides exe files for free is dosgamesarchive.com. The web also shares exe files with shareware licenses, so it's not pirated.
How to Open an Exe File on Android
Please look for exe files that suit you, on average exe files are small in size no more than 10MB. If you already have an exe file, please follow the steps on how to open an exe file on Android below.
1. First, please you Unzip or Extract first the zip folder that you have downloaded. Please make the folder name as you want. Then, please click Ok. Like in the picture below.
2. Then, please check again in the extracted folder, then you will find there is a file with the extension .exe. The file that you will later run on Android. You must remember where the location of your exe file is. Like in the picture below.
3. The next step, you must download the application aFreeBox on your Android. Please click here to download it.
4. Then, if you have finished downloading, please install it on your Android. Like in the picture below.
5. Then, please open the aFreeBox application.
6. Then, make sure where you are now. For example like the picture below / storage / emulated / 0 / Download , this means your location is at Download folder. Then, to activate the keyboard, please click keyboard icon above. Like in the picture below.
7. Then, please type the command where your exe file is located. For example, the location of my exe file is in the 1rescue folder, meaning what I typed is cd 1rescue , then press enter.
8. Then, in the next line, please type your command This is INSTALL.EXE . Customize the name of the exe file you have. Then press enter. Like in the picture below.
9. Well, then you will be told to type the name of the new folder for your game. Just type what you want. Like in the picture below.
10. Then, wait a while until the process is complete. Like in the picture below.
11. Then, follow the instructions. Like in the picture below.
12. Then, press Y to run the program. Like in the picture below.
13. Done. If successful, your game will be seen and have fun playing.
14. You can also bring up a virtual joystick or virtual button. How to click FreeBox icon in the upper left corner of you. Like in the picture below.
15. Then, please click on virtual joystick and virtual button until written ON, as shown below.
This tutorial is all about opening exe files on Android. Hopefully this tutorial can be useful. Thank you ????