Twitterrific updates its app for iPhone and iPad with significant improvements with image management
Twitterrific for iPhone and Pad, one of the clients for Twitter App Store's most famous updates and includes important improvements related to features already present in previous versions, bug fixes are added and, above all, new features related to image management are added. In short, a version that you can not miss. Know all the news of this application and download it below.
What is Twitterrific for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch?
Twitterrific is the award-winning application to use on iPhone and iPad as a customer of Twitter, this is an elegant client of Twitter It is easy to understand and a pleasure to use. Thanks to this app you can examine both mentions and direct messages directly from the timeline or timeline.
In addition, you can customize fonts, avatar sizes, thumbnails of images and more through the theme panel. Respond quickly to tweets, change accounts or conversation with minimal effort through gestures. It has a complete multimedia support that includes the use and loading of several images and animated GIFs. It also has support for VoiceOver making this app accessible to users with vision problems.
What's new in version 5.9 of Twitterrific
The following features and functions have been included in this new version:
- Multiple image upload support: You can select up to four images to load at once.
- Multi-image display support: You can see a maximum of four images that are in the same tweet, move between multiple images attached to a tweet, touch the individual thumbnails to see them directly.
- Extended support for multimedia elements in the timeline: support for preview of rich media for a wide variety of links, you can watch videos directly on the timeline (Vine, Instagram, Moby, etc.), visualization of GIF animations.
Some existing functions have also been improved, such as:
- Instagram: Now the photos open in the photo viewer inside the application.
- Open a user's timeline through their avatar.
- When you touch a link in a tweet, it opens on the source page (links from the App Store, etc.).
- Touching a preview or avatar no longer selects the tweet.
- Sending links to Pocket now adds the source of the tweet.
- Several user interface improvements for the photo viewer within the application.
In addition, several bug fixes related to images and sending tweets to Storify and Evernote have also been included.
Download Twitterrific for iPhone and iPad
If you don't have this yet twitter client on your iPhone and iPad, you can install it through the direct download link, from the App Store, which you will find below.
Twitterrific is in the App Store, requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. It is available in language: English.