August is over but with it the games that are about to arrive on Xbox One are not finished. August has been a month with different releases more or less moderate but it is that the end of the month arrives revolutionized with 3 releases of much popularity, Control, Man Of Medan and the expected Blair witch.
This week it will be difficult to opt for a single game among so many quality releases, but for you to think about it, here you have compiled all the games that you can enjoy on Xbox One from August 26 to 30.
- Join this amazing game with realistic physics simulation programmed by the legendary developer Bugbear (FlatOut 1 and 2). Get ready for epic crashes and fiery contact races in real battles heading for the goal while burning metal tires and shreds at Wreckfest.
Control – August 27
- After a secret agency in New York was invaded by a paranormal threat, you must become the new director and fight to regain control. From developer Remedy Entertainment, this third-person supernatural action adventure will challenge you to master a variety of supernatural abilities, modifiable loads and reactive environments while fighting in a deep and unpredictable world.
MXGP 2019 – August 27
- The official Motocross World Championship game is back with hundreds of new features! Challenge all MXGP and MX2 drivers and teams in official races around the world. Share your experiences with the community, create the Motocross track of your dreams or play in Waypoint mode to chart your own path. Compete to set the best times and challenge your opponents to win unique customization sets.
The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut – August 27
- Create the hero you would like to be and gather your team of allies while embarking on a heroic adventure. Play as a bard, warrior, adept or thief, each with 60 to 70 skills and unlock 21 character classes. Create a variety of characters to make each game a unique experience.
Vambrace: Cold Soul – August 28
- It is an adventure and fantasy roguelike that develops in a snowy landscape. Plan your underground expeditions, travel to the surface of the damn city with your group of heroes. Use unique powers, avoid dangerous traps, fight in strange encounters and survive deadly fighting!
Headspun – August 28
- Headspun is a hybrid of FMV and adventures that develops in Cortex, the world inside the injured brain of Theo Kavinsky. After waking up from a coma, Theo discovers that his life is in a thousand pieces. Without any memory about the accident, it will depend on Ted and Teddy, the voices in his head of the conscious and subconscious, to help him find out what happened and to put his life on track.
SubaraCity – August 28
- SubaraCity arrives with a new twist for puzzle fans. This ingenious game combines meticulous planning with a relaxing gameplay. Not only will you accommodate blocks, but you will be building a city at the same time. The buildings in the blocks can be combined with larger and special buildings, so make the best decisions for the future of your city!
Kamiko – August 29
- Fight like the priestesses of the Kamiko order and kill the demons while solving puzzles to overcome different scenarios. Each stage has several Torii (doors) magically sealed, your mission will be to find a way to break all the seals to reach the boss of the final stage. If you are looking for some arcade action with an interesting twist, this is the ideal game for you!
Hookbots – August 28
- From knights and dinosaurs, to bounty hunters and space warriors, choose, customize and finish with tons of different bots. Fight and challenge your human friends in this multiplayer robot game through 14 game modes with 52 different ways to customize your bots.
Whipseey and the Lost Atlas – August 28
- Play as Alex, a young man whose curiosity led him to a world of problems. After being in a strange world and being transformed into a magical creature called Whipseey, you must solve the mystery of Lost Atlas to return to its original form and return home in this retro action platform game.
Gaijin Charenji 1: Kiss or Kill – August 28
- This is a game with a punk narrative and a shoot’em up style where you will not only shoot to kill, exterminate and destroy, but you can also kiss your enemies so that love in the world flourishes. Originally designed for Dreamcast in 1998 by Yoshihiro Takahashi, Kiss or Kill has been completed 21 years later by his son, Yosuke Takahashi.
Legend of the Sky Fish – August 28
- In this multi-level adventure puzzler you will only have one weapon / tool: a fishing rod! Follow the intrepid Little Red Hook on her trip in the company of Moonwhale to defeat the monstrous Skyfish. Use your fishing rod as a weapon or grab and improve it as you go. Legend of the Sky Fish features beautiful hand-painted art, intricate action puzzles and unique enemies. Get ready to explore the 45 handmade levels!
Agent A: A puzzle in disguise – August 29
- Get ready to play this ostentatious adventure game of secret agents. Play as Agent A in this elegant world full of ingenious puzzles full of retrofuturist inventions, hidden items and devices of all kinds. Do not forget to take mental notes and observe carefully, because only then will you solve complicated puzzles as you collect items and use them to unlock the next puzzle trail that will bring you closer and closer to your goal!
Decay of Logos – August 30
- Prepare to embark on a journey of revenge and betrayal after the village of our young adventurer was devastated by the Crimson Knights. Fight against relentless enemies that roam this once-peaceful kingdom and venture into ancient ruins and dungeons in search of rewards that will lead you to find the truth behind the attack on Ada's house in this action and adventure RPG in third person.
The Dark Pictures – Man of Medan – August 30
- Five friends have decided to embark on a diving trip that will soon become something much more sinister. Be part of a terrible journey aboard a ghost ship, live this terrifying story with a friend online or go safely with a group of up to 5 friends. The decisions you make will determine your destiny. Who will you save?
Blair Witch – August 30 (Xbox Game Pass)
- The year is 1996. A child has disappeared in the Black Hills Forest near Burkittsville, Maryland. Play as Ellis, a former police officer with a murky past who has decided to join the search for the little one. What started as an ordinary investigation will soon become an endless nightmare as you face your fears and the Witch of Blair, a mysterious force that roams the forest … Blair Witch is a first-person psychological horror game, driven by the story that It is based on the movie The Witch of Blair.
Newt One – August 30
- This relaxed and colorful 3D platform game rewards you for the life you give the world, not the one you take away from it. Get together with your friends and find the Elders to restore music, life and color in your kingdom!
Do you have doubts in between this great game?
It may interest you