Many believe that the WhatsApp blue heart emoji refers to love, but the reality is that it is something much more painful.
Whatsapp It is the most used messaging app in the world, in it we have hundreds of emojis to use in our chats, among which you can find animals, people of all races and hair color, food, sports, utensils, numbers , some that point the time, among other things.
WhatsApp allows you to remember your account's blocked contacts
However, there is one in particular that is widely used by users of Whatsapp, they are about hearts and they differ because they have a decoration or different colors. Now, but in the case of the blue heart, do you know the meaning?
And it is that normally this emoji is used to represent love but the reality is that its blue hue represents a sadness. It could be associated with a love that lasted a short time or a relationship that is very stagnant.
It is a love that is slowly dying out. What would end up causing a couple to simply end or to be reborn that intense fire that united them both when that great love was born.
Regarding the rest of the hearts of Whatsapp, these are the meanings:
– Yellow Heart: It comes to mean for many the unconditional entry of love to another person without any conditions or lies.
– Green Heart: It means a love that is growing strongly and therefore can cause some kind of envy around you.
– Red Heart: Popular culture over the years represented passionate and unparalleled love with this symbol of a red heart.
– Purple Heart: It symbolizes a forbidden love that must be hidden since it could cause many problems and ruptures. It is that of the furtive lovers.
– White Heart: With this we express a type of love that moves away from romantic love and has more to do with friendship or even a very rich and satisfying spiritual life.
– Black Heart: Without a doubt this is the saddest we will find in Whatsapp since it means a dead and finished love. I will be
– Black Heart: Without a doubt this is the saddest we will find in Whatsapp since it means a dead and finished love. It refers to the loss of the loved one, but not from a physical point of view …