It is time for people to do another edition "Where is Xur and what does he sell?" This weekend, August 2-6, Xur has finished at Hanger at the Tower, so introduce yourself and head over to him. Look below to see what Xur is selling this week in Destiny 2.
What's for sale Xur this weekend?
- Isochronous engram 97 Legendary Shard
- The Huckleberry (light machine gun) – 29 Legendary Shard
- Mask of an eye (Helmets) for Titan Class – 23 legendary shards
- ST0MP-EE5 (Leg armor) for Hunter class – 23 legendary shards
- Winter trick (Gauntlets) for Warlock Class – 23 legendary shards
- Three coins 31 Legendary Shard
- Invitation Invitation – 9 Legendary Shard
Weapon: the bilberry
Originated from the "Warmind" DLC, the Huckleberry submachine gun is a very good exotic, that is, if you are looking for something new to run. Ride the Bull mer makes the gun fire faster and increases recoil the longer you hold the trigger. Every murder you do with a pistol fills out a part of the magazine. The Huckleberry has a second buff, Rampage, that makes each kill increase your damage for a short time.
Titan Gear: Mask of an Eye
One-Eyed Mask comes from Forsaken DLC and is equipped with a great Vengeance. After enemies damage you they will be marked for you to track and when you kill enemy targets you will get a shield and increase damage for a short time. This exotic armor is worth taking for your Titan.
Rollers of the week:
- The purpose of the rifle; Pump action; Improved targeting of hand cannons
- Reserve of linear fusion rifles; Special Ammunition Seekers
Gear Hunter: Crown of Wormhus
The hydraulic lift increases sprint speed and glide distance. Increase high jump, strafe jump and triple jump. So if it has to do with speed and mobility with your Hunter class this is an exotic armor to get.
Roll this week:
- Fusion Rifle Skill; Dexterity of light machine guns; Traction sword
- Arrow Scavengers; Scout Rifle Scavenger
Warlock Gear: Winter Guile
These gauntlets are not the best, but Sigil Warlock, who is happy to help, depends on the situation. A perk increases your melee damage after each melee kill. This is an exotic one that should be part of your collection and not really used in combat.
Roll this week:
- Rocket Launcher Loader; Moment transfer; Greater induction impact
- Scavenger Shotgun; Sniper Rifle Scavenger
Be sure to join us next week for another issue "Where's Xur and What Does He Sell?"