Hard today Google has launched the sixth beta of its expected operating system Android Q. A new trial version that, as usual with the previous ones, has almost instantly arrived at the Xiaomi Mi 9 and at Redmi K20 Pro.
Specifically we talk about the latest beta of the Chinese ROM of MIUI 10, that is, the version 10.9.8.8 It is the one that brings with it all the novelties present in the sixth beta of Android Q as well as being based on it.
If you have the beta version in any of the two models, remember that it is a trial version so there are several errors still unsolved (Do not forget to make a backup before installing this new version). Among the main mistakes are:
- The system clock is not automatically updated through the network.
- Bluetooth cannot be activated.
- After the update the current fund or gem is lost.
- Auto brightness adjustment does not work properly.
- Video recording is disabled.
- Random locks of the home screen.
Source | Weibo