Xiaomi Mi 9 was undoubtedly one of the most surprising smartphones of this year. However, although the T variant of the device with a pop-up camera is now known, Mi 9 still manages to position itself at a high level among the users' choices. Apparently it could come soon a 5G variant of the device, but in wait, Xiaomi has formalized the 256GB version in China.
XIAOMI MI 9 FROM 256 GB IN CHINA
Xiaomi Mi 9 with 256GB of storage will go on sale in China starting tomorrow! Those who buy it will receive a gift Wireless Qi Charger.
Obviously the device will have the same technical data sheet as the other models, so there will be no hardware type changes, but only internal memory.
The device cost of this capacity is around € 417. Currently there is no news regarding our country, it is not certain that this device also arrives on our market.
Xiaomi Mi 9 is made entirely of glass, with aluminum frame painted. The glass back seems to be of best quality, quite often, that almost resembles the ceramic coating of the Mi MIX series. The Xiaomi Mi 9 display is an excellent 6.4 "AMOLED unit in FHD + resolution (1080 x 2340 pixels). It is probably the same panel as Xiaomi Mi MIX 3, as the chromatic characteristics and the general rendering are really very similar, if not identical.
It is equipped with a 48 MP main photo sensor produced by Sony. It is indeed the new one Sony IMX586, a 48 MP sensor that, with a technique called Pixel Binning, is used for capture images at 12 MP sharper and brighter.
Xiaomi Mi 9 is equipped with a 3300 mAh battery which, coupled with 6.4 "AMOLED display and the processor Snapdragon 855 (not very energy intensive), lets arrive in the evening with an average of about 4h / 4h 30m of display on.
- Display AMOLED from 6.39 ″ Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixels) with a density of 403 PPI;
dimensions of 157.5 x 74.67 x 7.61 mm for 173 g;
- Qualcomm octa-core processor Snapdragon 855;
- GPU Adreno 640;
- 8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM;
- 256 GB of UFS memory 2.1;
- fingerprint reader in the display and face recognition;
- triple rear camera from 48 + 12 + 16 mega-pixels with f / 1.75-2.2-2.2 aperture, hybrid autofocus and LED flash;
- front camera from 20 mega-pixels with f / 2.0 aperture;
- dual SIM 4G + support, Dual Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Dual-frequency GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / Galileo / Beidou, IR sensor;
- battery from 3300 mAh with Quick Charge 4.0+ and 20W wireless charging;
- operating system Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10.